Tried!

| Friday, July 23, 2010

Wednesday - 11:35 am, I stumble into my office almost feebly, light headed, wanting to puke! I don't know why and how people think of it to be cool, or fun but I am really happy I tried it because it definitely killed my curiosity. I coughed a lot, my throat burned, and I felt really dizzy. I hated every part of it, and I realized after that it is something I plan on never doing again. STOP smoking!!






Here, a song to make me feel good in-spite of the bad that my curiosity lead me to.
I think this song is about letting someone go because there is something better out their for them. In my opinion it is saying (much more poetically) "I'm here for you and I'm willing to do anything for you or be anything for you, but if you need to find something better I understand. But don't you dare let me forget you."

But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲