Kal Ho Na Ho

| Monday, March 22, 2010
Anyone who has ever fallen in love knows it is a dizzying experience that takes over your life and brain. I saw Kal Ho Na Ho for the second time last Wednesday.

"Har pal yahan jeebhar jiyo
Jo hai sama kal ho naa ho"

I was plesantly surprised to see my self appreciating the movie and its approach this time around some 14 months later. I guess my own experiances in life has opened my eyes to see something that I was oblivious to. Though the movie is based on the typical Indian love story. I very much appreciate the approach, the sincerety and the honesty in the chracterization.

I think the true hero of the movie is Saif Ali Khan, it takes a lot to be in his postition. I was surprised at the honesty exposed in the climax. Rohit stands there and at one point moves back to give his wife some privacy with her admiration. I think that is THE scene which defines his character.

Pehli baar is dil ne dil se kissi ko chaha hai,
pehli baar iss dil ne kissi k liay saans li,
pehli baar iss dil ne kissi se muhabbat ki.
Naina iss dil ki muhabbat mein
bauhat taqat hai magar ye dil khud bauhat kamzor hai!!!

A typical Indian movie "creator" would not have exposed such emotional scenes. Kudos to Nikhil Advani and Karan Johar! Overall I think everyone should give this movie a second look, I am sure you would appreciate it more!
P/S: there you go buddy, maybe this might help you understand the reason for our conversation ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲