Driving Back...

| Sunday, March 21, 2010
105mph - 115mph consistently took me 2 hours and 45 minutes to reach Baltimore from NY today! I had a very very busy(fun) Sat night. Let see, I have just returned from this years "the most driving in 48 hours". Some how I get this feeling that this is just the beginning of many such drives to come this year..

But,It was FUN! As many of you folks know I LOVE to drive :) And love to take pictures :)

On my way back from NY I was listening a beautiful song from the Movie; Indru Nee Naalai Naan. I have not seen or heard of the movie but the song is AMAZING! I am in love!! Sang by S Janaki, the song depicts the sexual, sensual desire of a girl who is in love for the first time. I'm not really sure how I can best present everything about the song in words so listen here:







Although I was listening to a variety of songs from different languages and times.. this song really caught my attention. I think it was the simplicity of the song. Yet it did not fail to convey the emotion. The song came out in 1983!

The five - ten minutes I spent siting down to be cartooned on the platform at Times Square were way better than the hour and a half I spent in finding parking. I am amazed at the talent and more at the sale price of the amazing art of crayon drawings!

Well anyway right after my return from NY, I had to get back in the cockpit of my Matrix to (fly) drive down to Eastern Shore to visit my investment property. At this juncture let me please ask you to visit this link where I have an add for the house. I would appreciate every help that you guys can offer in helping me find a tenant ASAP!

So there you go, a total of 785 miles in less than 48 hours. It is now 8:25pm and I finally get some time to sit down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲