West Coast

| Sunday, October 15, 2006






Sorry I haven't written for several days. I've been really, really, really busy. What can I say, I had a really fun time on my trip to California. I can't wait to go back, that will be 10 x's more fun as now that I know - what, when, where and how!

Be it accelering to a smooth cruise of 100 MPH, beautifully fit girls, extravagant cars, to die for beach, relaxing mountain views, I loved my trip to the majestic state of California! Off of Sacramento, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Santa Fe, Solvang, Hollywood, Spring Valley, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Malibu I think San Francisco is my favorite city in the US. It has a great feel of Europe with all of the interesting little neighborhoods and there is a ton to see and do. Not going to bore you more; some pictures here :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲