Still Smart and Sexy!!!

| Sunday, December 16, 2012
I turn 32 in today and I am making 32 seem sooooo damn young. So cheers to a sexy Birthday!
Wow - seriously? Where did the time go? I am so embarrassed that I have neglected my blog so much! No worries! Today I have some for you - Today I'm turning 32 it added one more year of experience to my life =)

I was just recalling the things changed in past one year and I learned few valuable things which will help me forever! I can really sense the changes as I'm growing .. changes around me, in me, my mindset, my outlook, everything changing =)

So, I really am 32!!!! It's true.  Let's talk about that for a second.

What is so wrong with getting older?  What is so wrong with aging with grace?  Why do we fight SO HARD against gaining a number?  I've been guilty of that.  I think I was just whining a few weeks ago about not wanting to turn 32.  But, why?

I've been thinking a lot about this lately.  For myself, I know the answer.  Somewhere in my head, I've decided that 32 means you are officially matured a grown up.  Not that I'm against being an adult, but I've been scared of personal expectations that I've put on myself... which is silly.  I love where I am in life.  I love my family, I love my friends, I love my pooches, I love my job, I love my blog, I love so many things about my life, why in the world would I want to make myself feel bad about the handful of things I have not yet accomplished?  So silly.

I will never stop at 31.  I will never lie about my number.  I will wear it proudly, embrace who I am, and be the best young guy I can be.

My plan for the day: I want to be free of thoughts and tensions on just this one day.! Nothing on my mind...absolutely nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲