Good service is expected..

| Tuesday, October 25, 2005
I'm still here. Just very busy with work. We've been undergoing some changes and it's been a lot of work, pure hell, if you will.. though I am doing pretty well...
My production margin has now been increased to some what up there.. SO.. Yeah!
But of course there is always a lesson learned ....
I often see successful people have the ability to act quickly and make decisions. The decisions may not always be correct but at least they tried. I also think/have seen people who struggle to succeed are often incapable of acting quickly and therefore miss many opportunities. A syndrome I like to call as as "analysis paralysis" they investigate to the point that the opportunity disappears once they are ready to act.
If you suffer from that syndrome the best advice I can give you is the profound statement by the philosopher from NIKE who said "Just do It" ...
That of course does not mean you should act hastily , but don't over "think".
As I tell my self:
People have problems they need to have solved, and my job is to offer exceptional solutions -- not better sales pitches! Yes! Welcome to my world of "you must be the expert in a niche and be able to be a problem solver NOT just another loan officer"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲