Feelings

| Wednesday, November 3, 2004
I have to agree with one of my pal....I dont know whats up with "my feelings" about Da**

So anyway..today was a pretty decent day..my friend looked great in her jeans...they were very nice actually...

I was talking to some of my Indian friends when I got a call from another friend ( Indian too ) and he upon hearing my friends asks r they all Indians ? with a tone ..ewww I went and hanged up on him.

So if you're asian and surround yourself with other asians people say, "omg you're so asian!" but if you're white and surround yourself with your pretty white bubble it's normal. and if you're asian and surround yourself with white people you're considered a "cool asian."

ever been frustrated but so apathetic because you realize the absurdity of the situation and so the only thing that comes out is laughter?

I may appear apathetic, but i'm probably just lost in thought over some really stupid detail or find the situation too absurd to bother with a reaction.

watever I suck at expressing positive feelings. ;)

1 comments:

  1. Hold on...hold on....m very confused. was it the jeans or the person wearing the jeans nice. I think its the person:)Anyways whoever this special friend of yours is, U better make your move before its too late..And i really wish u could open up a little bit. The whole asian and white thing kinna blew me off. What about blacks, u never talked about them????

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲