Bowl

| Sunday, November 21, 2004
Having a boring Sunday morning... got nothinz to do now... waiting for people to tag me but none of u people even know why the tag board is there I suppose...

Why is life so boring ? ... I wanna go bowl but nobody to go with.. what the hell... why are my friends so busy ? ... maybe itz me.. I am not bored but going thru some kina situation..



Oh God. My precious God. When, I was in pain, I was hurt, I was mentally/physically ill, crying. You've helped me in so many ways, and you even sent someone down to save my life. Please help me. Help me now, again. Take all this craziness and madness away from my heart. There's too much to write too many details. You are the only one who can look into my heart my mind..and see what I'm going through. You know of whom I speak. I beg you, please help him. What should I do? What is going to happen in the future? God I love you. I love you more than anyone in this world. You've done so much for me...now please help me again. please.. make him healthy again.. I have the faith in you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲