7 11

| Monday, November 15, 2004
I thought it was a crazy/funny idea so I said "ok" to my good old pal Roger to use my space to introduce to you all:

For any of you that will be in Taiwan on July 11, 2005, we present you this challenge. Starting at 7:11am, we will be walking around Taipei and hitting up every single 7-Eleven we see. And in each 7-Eleven, we will be purchasing one alcoholic beverage each. We will then consume this alcoholic beverage in the streets (because it's legal in Taiwan!) until we stumble upon another 7-11, where we will buy yet another drink. This shall continue until 7:11pm, where we will end the night with some clubbing and then some hot passionate drunken sex.

Now for those in DC, MD, VA..you guys can jon me and we will do something simiar here!!What say??



1 comments:

  1. preety creative....and funky....
    u have my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲