'To be angry is to be human'???

| Saturday, November 20, 2004

I hate umbrellas. They're coarse and rough and irritating, but here everything is soft and smagggghhh-- Sorry, no, that's sand. Let's start over.

I hate umbrellas. I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too! They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them! Hmmm. Not quite. One more time.

I hate umbrellas. They never work correctly for me. You have to hold the stupid thing, so you never have a free hand to do anything. Rain hardly ever falls straight down, so I end up getting wet anyway, from the sideways/diagonal rain. And when people share an umbrella with me, I am hit even harder with the sideways/diagonal rain and shouldn't even bother being underneath. They take up a lot of space, they drip all over and get mildew and smelly and they poke people in the eye. We should all just get damn raincoats. Or maybe it just should stop raining!!!

Conclusion I hate umbrellas but not as much as rain.

1 comments:

  1. Depends on how u look at umbrellas. It atleast protects u from getting completly soaked. As for predictability, I probably think u should already know this....things aren't always predictable. Probably thats one good reason why they teach u about adaptation!

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲