Jeganology

| Sunday, October 16, 2011
Okay guys, today I have launched the official theology of Jeganism via Jeganology.com! Just kidding ;) What I have really done is launched a landing site for my eBay sales. As some of you know, it is kicking ass and I have been requested to have my own page for some of the special Audio related systems that I carry. So, I have launched a new form of advertising for eBay business.


When you get the time, check it out yourself: jeganology.com

And feel free to let your friends and family know too :)

3 comments:

  1. I rcvd the email but just cldnt digest the header, "You are rcving this newsletter because u r one of the few lucky ones!" -.-

    Anyways, its an effort to be appreciated :) I shall definitely keep my friends and family posted abr ur eBay store and forward ur newsletters :)Gd luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! And yes it is true.. you are indeed a luck soul to have met me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r very welcome and yes, I cldnt agree more on that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲