Birthday Wishes!!

| Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Happy Birthday to a fellow EX-blogger Sri .... (I wonder what your cause of decrease in desire to blog is?) So, you are a Scorpio huh? Matters not, I hope you realize the real reason to mark a persons birthday, unlike holidays, or days of mourning...they are simply, and yet profoundly a day of rejoice. I hope you are feeling a bit cheered up over the "getting older" aspect... can't be helped, can't be slowed, can't be successfully ignored so one needs only say ...Okay. Anyways; Happy Birthday, too! ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. aww Thank you!!! =) I really appreciate that you remember my birthday w/o the help of Facebook. and yeah, I'm a Scorpio.

    well I kind of lost interest in blogging I don't know why, and at the same time, Twitter was growing and it was fascinating to me. So I switched to it. In the future, if I find a reason to blog something I will come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. urw! Well, let me know when you are ready and back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲