Beach 2.0

| Saturday, June 5, 2010
I have decided that this summer I am going to spend a lot, I mean a lot of time in the water :) And so...what did I do yesterday? To celebrate the first official day of summer? I played in the sand, swam, napped in the sun (well, just sat there for a while), and frolicked (yes, frolicked) by the shore with my bro and friends. And this time, the camera came too.

In all of my life spent by the shore, and all of my days spent on a beach or in the ocean's waters, I never fail to be humbled, awed, and inspired by the beauty and mystery that lies at the ocean's edge. In fact, it seems that those feeling just grow deeper from year to year, and more meaningful as I share them with the ones I love.
Cheers to another season by the shore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲