Reminiscence

| Monday, February 15, 2010

This has been non-stop for the past couple of weeks, for my days and nights have been consumed with the consumption of thoughts about you. The days we spent swinging, driving, talking, fighting, bowling, movie going, eating and all the other that need not be said. I miss you! I long to meet you once again.. just to know you are well and fine. My words and sentences that fall so far short if the exquisite feelings that live in my heart and the inexpressible happiness that is always on my mind every time I think back of our times spent together. I am trying to work a miracle: that of actually being able to say all the million and one things I'm feeling deep inside my heart. My sorriest, happiest, saddest, silliest emotions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲