Jotting down..

| Thursday, February 25, 2010
I know I have said "it"** before and this does not mean I do not believe in it anymore but just for the fun of it.. And also just to say WHY NOT? Here, some things I would like to see accomplished in the next 7 years..

I should have achieved these things:
1) Healthy lifestyle (maintain no bouncy tummy)
2) Publish at least two books
3) Establish my own corporation
4) Identified business partners
5) Have started building up my retirement capital

Optional plans
1) UK? France? Australia? Canada? Singapore? Japan? NZ?
2) Anything else luxurious

What am I doing to achieve this
1) Educating myself
2) Already drafting my business plan
3) Looking out for business opportunities
4) Building the mindset required. The business world is cruel =\

** "it" means - I believe in embracing today with love and passion and not worry about tomorrow..'cause that which you manifest is before you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲