I drive a Toyota!

| Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Damn! Toyota! I am so incredibly mad at myself. First of all, I don't know why I was (is, am ) rushing or speeding, there was no need for it!! It is in my blood I guess, I feel like I am crawling when I drive below 70mph. Anyway, I had just got done installing my AEM CAI, and was taking it for a test spin, and I guess I got up too high too fast.

I was on a 4-lane divided street, and the cop was in his left lane on the other side of the road, while I was in my left lane. He clocked me, and my Trapster was going off, so I slowed down, but it was too late. He made a U-turn and sped up like a mother and caught me. I f*cking hate cops and I hate myself.I was doing good for a while now.. no ticket for almost a year now! And moreover I really can't afford to get another ticket. The last one I got was big, but lucky me that one did not go on my record for a change. I am never lucky like that.. every time I take it to court the Cop shows up!!! But guess what I don't have a choice and so I am going to court. What would that do for me this time.. IDK! Utterly-disgusted-with-self!

P.S. The cop did not believe me when I said it was my car and not me! And I drive a Toyota.. so guys please stop the condemnation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲