My conversation with Jegan..

| Wednesday, April 4, 2007
How can I share with others about my inner self....and they not judge me as a 'bad' 'careless' 'cruel' person because I desire.. I guess I can't stop them from thinking these things....but they haven't walked in my shoes to know what has happened and how things have happened...so I guess I just will go on and not let it bother me. I am not perfect, I do not want pity, but I also am not the worst person in the world either. I am a straight shooter, and I will tell it like it is. But as for the others who do concern, my sample is on itz way to the laboratory.

I also want to stress that I do see myself as a Hindu and he has put up with so much from me and has never deserted me. So I guess I shouldn't care about what people think or say as long as he loves me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲