Beacuse you asked..

| Friday, April 6, 2007
"I'm tempted to tell you how I really feel. Scared to death that it really doesn't matter at this point, but thinking that even if we're ready to give up and devote our energies to others I still feel like we need to be honest about all this. You told me that you loved me and I believe you and the fact is that I love you too.

You continue to cross my mind daily and when you do I allow myself the luxury of the thought and then I remind myself that this is a dream and that no future is ahead. I've come to the conclusion in order to make this work we are only allowed to steal time from our current lives and fulfill the part of our lives that are missing something that we find in each other. I'm ok with this.

I realize that we both care about the others as deeply if not more than we care about each other -but we do care and I believe this even if I'm fooling myself because I can see it in your heart. Thanks for being my friend and for loving me the way you do. "

Whoa, relax! The above quoted is from a movie not what Jegan said to someone. Anyway guess what the movie this is from!
Hint: a new Tamil movie ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲