Randomness

| Monday, December 4, 2006
Life .. has been truly busy. Why I am writing this right now and not sleeping, does not make sense, but after reading other friends’ blogs, I realized that doing this is a must right now. Also embedded in my mind is the magical moment, when Hariharan stepped up to the microphone and caused my heart to pump a little faster and my blood to run a little warmer. I am talking about the Jaya Tv Program which I got to watch thanks to YouTube.

As a long-time, devout Hariharan fan, even if he hadn't arrived on Jaya TV in his usual top form, I would have attached the "awesome label" to his "as smooth as silk" vocal performance of "Malargale" ("Muthan Muthalil"), but I can honestly and unbiasedly say that I haven't heard his voice sound warmer, richer, more passionate, more relaxed, more sincere, and more controlled than it did during the few minutes when the spotlight was focused on him, and he held the audience in the palms of his hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲