Birthday and other things..

| Sunday, December 17, 2006
Twenty six ways to celebrate mon anniversaire ;)

1. Make an Escapades list of your own for me-- get started by doing something you've always wanted to do, but have never done before.

2. Pretend that your name is Jegan. (Especially if you're a gal.) Make people call you Jegan all day long.

3. Sing Vallai Oosai. Loudly.

4. Have www.jegan777.blogspot.com tattooed onto your body.

5. Go to a pet store and watch the parakeets for a while. (You can buy one, but only if you promise to take very, very good care of it, and let it fly around all the time. Naming it after me is entirely optional. Singing Tamil song is recommended.)

6. Go to Dunkin Donuts and order X-large Hot Chocolate. Tip big.

7. Buy yourself a balloon. Balloons are happy.

8. Go see a movie. Your movie snack should consist of a Dew and Popcorns. They are good!

9. Write me and say hello, especially if you've never written before. I always like getting mail, and I always answer it. Eventually.

10. Get people you know to live close to work or the train/bus. Long commutes in the car are responsible for a tremendous share of global warming!

11. Watch Blood Diamond, Apocalypto & The Holiday. Just because it's what I saw over the weekend.

12. Indulge my hankering to be called "spidy." C'mon, just for a day?

13. Join the unknown.

14. Sing very loudly in public. Bonus points if you sing badly, get weird looks from strangers, or pick a song I really like.

15. Create a work of art. (Photograph, painting, poem, song... whatever.) Dedicating it to me and sending it to me is optional.

16. Wear a really obnoxious hat.

17. Play The Sims. Name one of your Sims after me. Consider that party balloons and a heart shaped bed will make the Sim happy. Send me periodic reports on what the Sim is doing, and who he's doing it with.

18. Have me! (This only applies to a select few of you. You know who you are.)

19. Write a poem, even if you think it sucks, even if you've never written a poem before, even if it rhymes. Send it to me.

20. Wear wrist fluffies. (You can create fluffies by purchasing a feather boa, cutting it in half and wrapping one half around each wrist.) Do the wrist fluffy disco.

21. Look at this list and say derisively, "Birthday Feh." (This option is only available if you are my dad.)

22. Bake me some cookies. Mmm. I like cookies.

23. Dye your hair some outrageous color that you've always wanted to try. (Then, let your roots grow out for like six months (like I used to have), so half your hair is one color and the other half is the other color. So you can have bizarre two-toned hair.)

24. Do something nice for yourself on my behalf. And wear glitter while you do it.

25. Organize a fireworks display right over my house. Include those fireworks like they have at the end of Jegan that spell out my name. Or skywriting! Skywriting would be good, too.

26. Just remember I love you. And keep reading!

But any I'd like to continue all the good habits I've developed this year. Of course there's room for improvement, but I do try harder to be nice to people, I eat better, I exercise more, I write more. I have more self control. I'm not a profligate spender. I have my escapades list, which is very motivating and has some worthwhile stuff on it. Remeber it is never too late to send me gifts :)

1 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲