Touch

| Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Sorry for the lack of recent updates. But, How are you all?

Over the weekend I was struck by something and this --> seems to be exactly how I feel about it. In science, which is how I am educated, reality to me means; to see, touch, smell, and hear
---> tangible things in this world.

But there have been times when I felt that there is more out there. There is a spiritual world. Maybe not in the religious definition, but I do think there are spirits around us, guiding us. There is a purpose for my life.

There may be something I should be doing in this life to prepare for the afterlife, to prepare for the spiritual afterlife. This is the concept that is so contradictory, inconsistent, conflicting, ambiguous ---> paradoxical for me.

How could this be real if it is not in this physical world? I just can not get past this. But I know that my soul has felt things that can not be explained in this real world.

QUOTE FOR THE DAY = "People cheat because they’re afraid. The world is run by fear, my friend."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲