Moongil Nila

| Sunday, August 28, 2005
From the very first track Pul Nuniyil by Hariharan on this album-Moongil Nila, one will discover that this music can penetrate ones heart of hearts to deeply stir and bring to the surface.. complex combinations of emotion. This is not one of the regular/typical party album.. as a matter of fact the very soundscapes on this album are a little off-putting ( considering party ). This is the type of album that could clear a party. But if it did clear a party, at least the people left would be interesting... I am very much thrilled to hear this album composed by my good old friend N. Niru known to me as S. N. I remember the first time meeting him in the basement of a temple in Paris which he was renting to create his ambition. .. great times :) Now to see him in India, recording music is awesome.. way to go bro! Wish ya all the best!

Some of my fav clips here;




Listen to the full album Here:

I have heard my parents say, it is a special musical gift to bring up true emotions and yet another gift to move the listener through those feelings. That seems to be true in this case yet again!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jegan,
    Chanced across Ur site via Hariji's song: "Pul Nuniyil".. U've got a nice place here:)

    You might want to check out his official website too.
    Do take care & Best wishes,
    Minerva*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks... I am aware of the site.. it is indeed a great site.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲