Awfully weird day!

| Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I had a car accident this morning (not my fault) and am still dealing with Laurel Police to get my VW, GTI. Obviously my little red babe got towed! I need to call the Insurers too. I just had some service work done last week. VW always does a phone follow-up to see how satisfied their customers are with the service. So my phone rings and this guy tells me he's from VW and wants to follow-up with me. I'm not surprised since this has happened several times before. However, with the accident this morning and now towed car I could not help but get frustrated so, I waited for him to say it again. I maintained my composure and refrained from bursting...until he asked: "How can we make your VW experience more enjoyable?" Well since you asked..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲