Do you agree?

| Wednesday, August 31, 2005





You know we have heard this over and over again, "Before you can love someone else, you have to love yourself, first." This saying has almost become a cliche. Yet, on some level, some feel uncomfortable with this. I wonder why ? Is it right to please and care for others first, often putting ourselves last. I think learning/gaining to love yourself may be the greatest love you can ever experience and achieve. Think about it my friend ;)


Your thoughts:

2 comments:

  1. "I" is a selfish word, that is used to satisfiy our own private appetite and passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I' here is not about being self-centered or self-absorbed.. it refers to being able to love freely without fear of being hurt or used. True Love!

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲