Happy Birthday Kiran!

| Wednesday, March 21, 2012
I haven’t seen you for a while. I’d like to say I miss your text, your funny e-messages. But if I were to tell the truth, that wouldn’t quite be true cause what I really miss is you. As you know, we take the same road in life but somewhere the road might branch out. I’d take my road and you’d take yours but the hearts always there around you.. take care of yourself my friend..
Spring has come; Bees are buzzing; Flowers are blooming; Here I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

I never forget the good you have done for me and the times you stood by me;

1 comments:

  1. As soon as I discovered this web site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.
    Check Out Also For: Weight Management Program and Natural Weight Loss Program

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲