2012

| Sunday, January 1, 2012



Twenty-twelve begins with strengthening friendships, remembering how to dance, savoring solitude, taking chances, making moves to bring music closer, understanding my demons. This year has to pulse with positive forces. I have to harness my Sagittarius energy for good and not evil, ideas for ways to do that include taking time every day to connect with my true self, seek out inspiration on a daily basis, make more creative aesthetic choices, and fill my environment with strong, positive symbols and imagery. This year is about taking a much more active role in my own progress, exercising my brain, overcoming fear, practicing positivity and happiness so much that I'm only sad when I really need to be, and doing what I love to do. This is the year of great ideas and ultimate manifestation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲