Cruise!

| Sunday, January 8, 2012

I have just returned from a cruise – I hope you didn’t miss me too much. The cruise in question was a 1-day trip to NY from B'more.

I have to confess that cruise trips have never appealed to me greatly, not least because it sounds so middle aged! The other problem, of course, is that cruises are so darned expensive, but this problem was allayed by my employer scoring me a remarkable deal, so I was out of excuses. Hence, I gave it a go!

The ship is huge. I knew that cruise ships were huge, but until you actually get right up to one you really don’t appreciate just how huge they are. I mean, it was massive! Not so much a floating hotel as a floating city. And actually I had a pretty good time. I will be posting pics and more detailed post soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲