OMG!! Kolaveri!!!

| Friday, December 9, 2011

I love this version!!! Lyrics below:




Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri da

Once we're married hell is life-u
Life-u total out-u
Out-u 0ut-u you say out-u
We stand here hurt-u

Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri da

Dawn-u come-u, we go work-u
You sit there smoke-u
Money come-you take spend-u
How do I feed the kids-u

You say love love o my love I showed u bou-u
But love love here's cow-u
It gives back more than you-u
Now u tell me who is right-u
Are u happy now-u ?
This song is for all girls-u..we have the choice-u

Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri da

Hand-le knife-u
Knife-le blood-u
Girl-u future out-u

Parents pressure
Even culture
We see the bigger picture

My heart heart-u now is break
It is because of you-u
Break break what a break-u
My pail is full of tear-u

I have gave in so much love-u,
You still complain how-u?
You will never understand our plight-u
What am I to do -u


Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri da

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲