It's My Day!!

| Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it today or tomorrow that I turn 31 years old? In any case not really a milestone marker, but I am pretty danged proud of myself for making it this far! And since it's my birthday, my gift to you, the outside world that is still plugged into the grid, is to let you see that I still haven't managed free myself from the matrix.

I was born on the 16th of December, in Jaffna, Sri Lanka. Today is the 15th of December in Washington DC, USA. At the same time it is already the 16th of December in Sri Lanka. Hence seeing I was born in Sri Lanka would I not have already lived my 30 years?

Of course this is important as it means I get to open my presents today. I am told I am have some cool things awaiting me (looks like I will never free myself from the matrix)! I tried to die on the past Wednesday. Not really on purpose. I went and played with my dogs in the park that late afternoon after returning from work. While I suffered no contact induced injuries, I seem to have forgotten in my senile old age to stretch ahead of time, and to maybe take it a bit easier than I did when I was 16. I ended up with a knot in my thigh, and strained something in my lower calf (all in my right leg), resulting in me limping thru the entirety of that night, and only today feeling 100% again. I was sure they were going to have to haul me off and put me down, like a horse with a broken leg. I also destroyed my very expensive $5 walmart special shoes. Not entirely, but when I took the shoes off I had some light greenish foamy powder residue all over my socks, all over my feet underneath the socks, and even more inside the shoes themselves. I don't know what it was, but something inside disintegrated into a fine powder. I'm sure if my mom was here she will blame my nasty feet and their odor for killing the shoes...she may be right, I really don't know.

Anyways, the birthday celebration is set for this upcoming Saturday night in NY. If you can't make it, you may send cash in the amount of $500 in your stead. I'll be sure to make sure the money feels right at home with me.

Not much else to say at this point...so I'll shove off and go get my breakfast...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲