Change of tone..

| Monday, June 27, 2011

Considerable time had passed since I've just stopped to stare at Mother Nature's beauty… thy head, the content of my accumulated experiences. Anyway, last night, one of my readers named Aarti mentioned that she was checking my blog to see how I was doing and I was reminded that I have been laying very low on that particular subject. It isn’t that I don’t want to share what I have learned recently, I have just learned a healthy regard for saying too much.

This is the first, as always there is the first! I’ve always remembered to stick to the basic no matter what.

I have a very outgoing personality, and I admit I'm gregarious. I've just realized that this disposition, although it really helps that I'm in a happy and good mood all the time regardless of circumstances, is not good all the time. Sometimes, there are times when I wonder if I have really lost myself in the laughter. You see, when you're loud, your ears are shut off to the beauty of silence. It takes silence to spark an inspiration, to get things in a new perspective, and to hear clearly your inner voice. When you keep still, so many things come rushing to you and you just feel them until you can really connect with them.

So, at this juncture, I wish to thank you all for holding up your mirrors and allowing me to see myself in them. It has helped me in many ways you won’t understand.

2 comments:

  1. Overaaa sound vidadha pa thambinnu naanga sonna keatkama karuthu solli scene poattutu oru ponnu sonna vudane Manmadhan sombai thookittu odi poradhu nalla ille ;-)... Idhai vilakki oru blog post vera...

    ReplyDelete
  2. IRONY! huh?? Water, water, every where, nor any drop to drink. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲