As you drove away...

| Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reflecting the reflections of morning hours of this day; July 22nd 2011! I was happy, thrilled to have caught you..though at far, distanced, driving away in the opposite direction... it made my heart cry.. in joy. Thank you my Angel!

As you already know, I practice sincere frankness whenever, however and in whatever manner I can. I believe that we all have one life to live and I live it simply! No running away from anything.. I fight till the end and give all I have for anyone I love and I did just that with you.. I expressed my thoughts straight.. no beating around the bush!

"pahalaa yeh wada humne kiya hai...Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai; O re Piya"









Angels do arrive; I know that! You might recall the above from the torn pieces a while back. I am not repeating but just recollecting! And today at this early evening hours I sit here in my room, facing the monitor, thy eyes!

Did that make you hate me? Did it push you away from me? Did it change our friendship? Are you not able to trust me anymore? Are you not as comfortable as before with me anymore?? I wish and hope that you would answer NO to all of the above questions, but it is still your choice to make.

What ever it may be I hope we can find it in us to communicate! Missing you..

"Naan naana? Kaetten ennai naane.. Naan neeya? Nenjam sonnadhe.."







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲