Tell me..

| Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Hey "bestest" friend. You know who you are.

I'm just writing this to say that I've been thinking a lot lately and I realize vapidness sans toi. It seems, we can never really talk heart to heart. But that's what I want. Communication is just really important to me. Although it's kind of hard, I kept trying and it sometimes worked but never for a long time. It's hard for me to commit without you.


A year ago I said the same and added a few more... like; please, tell me if you really do like me, so I that I will know if my efforts are worth for anything at all. Don't hint some remark that could possibly be known as flirting. Because that gets me confused and mad. For all I know, you could be just really friendly and has not thought of us to be more than friends. Your actions and words speak otherwise...

And here I am just recollecting.. and ....

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲