Thy Medicine...

| Saturday, February 12, 2011
Let thy Music be Thy Medicine....

I was surfing last night, and this quote in particular stood out, (not to mention her gorgeous photo of sweet beets.)

However, the more I thought about it, for me, this is just not true. My medicine is and always has been music. When I am happy, my music is loud and upbeat- windows down and proclaiming to the neighbors or cars around me as the wind makes my big hair even bigger. When I am sad, I want to wallow in it, burrowing into a mix of melancholy melodies, bringing myself to the tears I need as I listen to the same soulful cries again and again. When I am angry, I have always found respite in the passion and fervor of equally angry crooner.



Florence and The Machine has been on repeat for quite some time esp Kiss With A Fist, so I really need something new. Here are a few that is rocking my world today.

I am super excited about this!!!

"She's probably worried tonight..I didn't call on the phone to say that I'm alright."









"Sang sang yu chalu tere .. jaise tera aasmaan..tu jahaan main wahaan"









"Va kaathal Ferrai ila nenjai allum sonali..louivicto kannadi pala kangal pinnadi"







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲