Script!

| Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Guys,

First an apology... Once again it’s been quite a while since I updated you on my progress. What can I say but there’s been a few distractions. It’s not that I’ve been unfaithful or anything, no really. In fact I have been diligently writing, scene after scene after scene. It’s huge pleasure seeing the story unfold but with my enthusiasm comes a side effect, one that is self inflicted - page overload. Ha hA! I may have to trim it down.. but it sure is an amazing feeling to see my story come into a script! I will post more soon.


I'll give you a small prelude by saying that the theme of this story/script is that of redemption. What if you had done terrible things? What if you really did change and repent? What if no-one was prepared to give you a second chance? Would you even deserve that second chance? Does anyone? Theses are all ideas that I hope to be exploring with the characters, while wrapping it around a romantic drama/comedy? I am not too sure yet.. we will see :0

P/S look out for CaliMafia, as he is going to be helping in bringing out the musical aspect of the script :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲