Your words

| Monday, November 29, 2010

"Your words in my memory are like music to me " - I love music, more than any other medium....music and the words of songs speak to me, and I have a huge collection of songs that over the years have helped me on my life path.

I've been thinking what to blog about today, and as I was trying to decide on a subject I started listening to some of my most beloved songs on Audacious, yeah I'm big on Linux based apps for a while now ;) Sometimes I'll stumble across a hidden gem, or perhaps some new tune...as I did with Marina and the Diamonds, long before she became mainstream!! Just thought I would add that. Well tonight I thought I would share with you a very special song, I've loved it for a few years now, I'm never tired of it and think I am slightly addicted to Martha Wainwrights voice. Why don't you listen for yourself? ;)










"And dreaming, pick up from
The last place we left off
Your soft skin is weeping
A joy you can't keep in "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲