Il y a longtemps que je t'aime

| Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Il y a longtemps que je t'aime
I am not going to discuss euthanasia, but the film I sat sown with my brother two nights ago to see teaches me one thing; wheather or not the dying patient is conscious, in order to attain a good death overall, all of the stakeholders who are involved in end-of-life care must feel good about the final outcome. The movie exhibits a well acted drama of a women’s life after 15 years of prison. In over all "I've Loved You So Long" is a terrifically engaging story of a woman's strength, grief and healing as well as an emotional mystery. I am sorry for the spoiler but it should not stop anyone from watching the characters of the movie come to life. However, remember; what is perceived to be good or bad might differ depending on the third party ;)
p/s I would love this movie to be remade in Tamil. I think it has all the essence of Tamilan’s drama. Since it is a heroine oriented subject, I would like to see Lekha Washington & Parvathy Menon or Rohini & Priyamani play the main roles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲