Defensively Truthful!

| Monday, November 23, 2009
Profess; If I am to be really honest (for the most part) with myself about my relationships, when it comes down to it, (the "truth") I usually want to hear is the one I agree with. I think just the sheer love of expression/communication keeps me motivated. Often times we find love to be a hard subject to write about than hate. Stop: wonder?

I have written in the past and will write it again; I cotinue this blog for one reason, an attempt to keep me foucsed, keep me from making stories which over times becomes the reality I create. How many of us have stoped to recognize that our memories are nothing but stories. Simply because there is two side to everything. I believe that our memories are flawed. We choose what to keep and what to disregard. By nature we judge everything and in essence are always defensive. So the true memory here is lost. It becomes a story.

I think to be truthful in a realtionship is to learn to accept and achknowledge. All it takes is to say "You are right. I can see how you might feel that way although it wasn't my intention"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲