Remembering Michael's Birthday

| Saturday, August 29, 2009
Never again to see Michael’s smile light up the skies.
Never again to see him moonwalk across the stage as his fans cries.
Never again to hear him sing Don't Stop Till You Get Enough!
To the roaring sound of his fans’..
Happy Birthday Michael!

You have inspired me to never give up on dreams, hope, life, and love. He has given me a gift that no other person in music has given me and that is all the love, and joy and hard work that he puts into his music. That when ever you hear a song you love to dance to and sing to and just have fun, that is what I see in Michael Jackson he puts all that and makes magic and dreams come to life. He has given me all that to make my dreams come true and that is to become a lover of all just like him, never giving up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲