Impression

| Tuesday, November 21, 2006
You look like an Intellectual person, said Ms Ellena. I am no doctor, engineer or an academic. And you all know that. Honestly, I am not even a good writer either. As you will go through my blog, you may find several grammatical errors and lack of a scholar’s comments. However, there should not be any spelling mistake except for non-English words. Bill Gates invented Microsoft Office Words and added only English words in spelling check. Though, this wonder of science helps me a lot. As long as you understand what I meant, please don’t complain.

I am a simple man. I believe, right is right and wrong is wrong. I believe truth is one and only, whereas untrue have numerous colors and faces. I do not believe what I read. I use my own judgment and think pragmatically. I use the golden rules of logic and reason to convince myself. So I guess she is right in a way. Any say guys? Please lead my path, enlighten my intelligence with the light of the truth.

Oh BTW, she also said my brother looks to be a very Artistic person, which I believe he is too.

3 comments:

  1. I do not know what lead you write this post, but in my opinion you are doing a good job!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. opinion well taken .. see ya this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno jegan.. maybe she does not know you like i do ;)

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲