Man I feel Like a Women..

| Wednesday, September 21, 2005
So I went shopping with my kin today. It was originally just for a carton of butter milk, but we also needed other "stuff." It turned into a total shopping spree at the hippest of stores: Shoppers Food Warehouse. But they have actually done a good job of re-vamping their image.

For instance, I found a carton of milk to be $3.99 at Safeway and the same for $2.99 @ Shoppers. The shopping was easy. Brother and I knew exactly what we needed and could find it easily. The only draw back was when buying some things... I had to keep telling myself, "They're clean. They're wrapped in boxes and plastic. No need to panic."
I shop like a guy, "I know what I want, just give me five minutes..ermm..or some time to find it.", but show off like a girl; "And these were ON SALE!"

I figured I owe it to Shoppers.
After-all every penny counts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲