Here I go again..

| Sunday, April 3, 2005
I've found another new analogy for my life. An onion. Yes, I know this may sound strange/weird, but it's true. Lots of layers, and looks really different on the outside than it does on the inside. And at times makes you cry (bad moods). But when you prepare it just right (good moods) everything turns out great. Okie dokie.. now that I've declared myself a vegetable, onto the daily buzz of my life. SoOoO....not much to say, I think. Danielle's the best friend in the whole wide world, so I can't do my usual drag about being lone. Not that I'm complaining, though, I mean I love her. And to all of you think otherwise, keep it to yourself because I don't wanna hear it. Why Danielle? `Cause I've been going thru some confusion and many of my friends guys and gals..gave me advises when Danielle was the only one to simply listen and comfort me. Not to say that I hate advises but not now! Ooh I forgot Amit was there for me too, Thanks bro. But what can I say SHE is a lady!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲