Happy Birthday Mom!

| Monday, April 11, 2005
I am trying to work a miracle: that of actually being able to say all the million and one things I'm feeling deep inside my heart. To try to tell you how much I love you is to attempt the impossible"relying on words and sentences that fall so far short if the exquisite feelings that live in my heart and the inexpressible happiness that is always on my mind. When I say "I love you, Amma" I find myself hoping that somehow you know how deeply and wonderfully that feeling goes.


Through the years, I've grown,
through the years, I've found,
that the love you have given me,
helps keep my feet on the ground,
You've been there for me
through the thick and the thin,
and most of all, my dear mommy,
you have been my best friend,
I know I can count on you,
I know you'll be there,
through the darkest of moments,
you always show that you care.
Though life was not always easy,
you have showed me the best,
and I appreciate all you've given me,
this I must confess...
I am all that I am, because you are you,
and the love that I know, is because of that too,
You are strong, you are beautiful,
you are an inspiration to me,
and I thank you dear mommy,
for giving your love to me.
So my sweet, loving mother,
I'll tell your once more,
you are the world to me
and it is you that I will always adore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲