Religion

| Monday, March 14, 2005
Purpose of religion is to give GOD consciousness, the understanding that all spirit/souls are equally loved by the creator will come automatically. It is meaningless to say I am my body. Maybe it is about time we try to say Love is Religion. My soul makes me who I am. Do not let insecurities rule you to be religious.

Knowing is GOD
Loving is GOD
Helping is GOD
Learning is GOD
Teaching is GOD
Faith is GOD
Self-Existence is GOD
Spiritual is GOD
Truthfulness is GOD
Patience is GOD

4 comments:

  1. Good thoughts.. To conclude I would say one more thing:

    When you understand that all the above qualities mean GOD, you will end up realizing that "I AM GOD MYSELF"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Christ is God and the only way to find God is through Him. Do you know Him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I appreciate your input, please understand the message in the above post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie

    If Jesus Christ is the only way to find God, why do we have other religions in Mother Earth...

    Next,if Jesus is God, why should I find God through him ????


    Its always prudent to think about what you post in public and also understand the sense of what the blogger is trying to say!!..

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲