It is all in my head!

| Monday, March 28, 2005
Is it gravity, chemistry, physically pullin me..
She's leaving, she's leaving..Everybody knows..She's leaving.. she's leaving...
And I feel like such a fool, She left me standin' here a broken heart..
I don't see how she could do it, In front of me and all..
She had better things to do and bigger plans,
I thought we could make it with just us two..
But I guess we can't 'Cause she can't..And I'm only a man..
'Cause I'm so drawn to you..Like a fool, I keep coming back, it's true..
I can't stand it..You're like a magnet. But I love you!


I don't know whether I should move on or move in..

1 comments:

  1. I don’t know what attracts you to me. As far as I can see, I am a total bitch to you!!! And yes, I am leaving, for good! You shouldn’t feel like a fool for expressing your feelings, but now that you have expressed them and have gotten my response, I think you shouldn’t keep saying it. My intention was not to break anyone’s heart…and if I did I am sorry. Its not that I have better things to do, I just have a life already going…and I don’t want to do anything to disturb that. I am not completely happy with my life….but I am happier then many…and I thank god for that. It can not be just the two of us…cause I don’t want that. I don’t want that cause you are a friend…a really good friend. I don’t know why you are drawn to me…I can not answer that for you. And I don’t know why you keep coming back to the same question or topic…after I have told you many times my opinion.

    I THINK YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!!!!!

    Plus I do cherish our friendship…and the way you have been acting lately…I feel like I cant talk to you anymore. So if your love towards me is gonna kill our friendship then I am sorry…cause I will not be able to talk to you again. Cause the only thing I can offer you is friendship….nothing more! I am sorry for whatever I may have done to cause this situation….please forgive me. Plus I do not want to discuss this topic any longer…..so please don’t call me in regards to it. I hope you understand.

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲