It's all 3!!!

| Monday, December 16, 2013
Wow, another year has raced away and I've learned that racing isn't just about paces or times - it's about enjoying the MOMENTS to celebrate the ACHIEVEMENT! and so here we are again.. another year older, another year wiser.. another year of trying to read, trying to write, trying to blog.. and another birthday.



Thinking over the course of the past year, I have grown and learned a bit more in my 30s...yea I don't fret when sharing my age - most  bouncers still tend to ID me at the entrance!

I am thirty-three years old.. man what happened to being 20? There is something almost comical in birthdays, because you know that time is passing- every day is another number, and after 28 or 30 or 31 days its another month, another season.. and before you know it an entire 365 days has passed you by. The funny part is that we continue to both loathe and love that day, each year its exciting because the number of years that your on earth changes and yet its just like any other day. Yet, there is something magically wonderful about your birthday day. I don't know if its just me but I couldn't help but be happy and giggly and cheery today.

This year, I got my first birthday wishes from my 4 and a half year old nephew that went something like "Haappy Birthday Jegan Mama" ... are you going to buy me a big spider man? :))) I loved how he wanted me to get him a big Spider Man on my birthday.. so cute, so innocent. I LOVE THEM!!

It  is only 8 a.m and I already got wishes from people I would have never expected!! .. Id say its turning out to be a wonderful birthday.

I hope anyone else who shares my December 16th birthday is having as awesome a birthday- day as I am..

Thanks to my mother for bearing the strength to bear me for 9 months and give me life 32 years ago.. I am here to enjoy this day! LOVE YOU AMMA & APPA too :)


Thank YOU all for continuing to visit, comment, and chat with me across social media. 
I *heart* you all!

1 comments:

  1. You sure do have a flare for writing don't u? Read quite a number of your posts and all of them are so well written :) Very gripping :)

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲