Happy Birthday Jathu!! & Mama!!

| Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Bala Mama - You probably won’t read this, because blogs are beneath you…but Happy Birthday Mama! I just cannot say how lucky I am to have been your nephew and I hope to be as good as you as a Mama myself! You have been there thru all our times of good and bad and it shall never been forgotten. Love you always!

Jathu! Life unfolds a day at a time, we move along one step at a time. Let the best be revealed as you progress. May your dreams come true!  As I sit to type this out; I fondly remember all the things we've done Growing up together having so much fun. The times when you teased me and made me so mad, which isn't hard ;) The times when you held me because I was sad, which is rare ;) You're always there for me in moments of stress There's no doubt about it. Thank you my dear, You truly are the best! wish  Happy Birthday Brother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲