Leprosy thru Silence!

| Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How, exactly, broken does someone have to be before it’s ok for them to pretend I no longer exist? Yet again and again I go back, like scar tissue on your skin the more I surround myself with love the more my heart heals, but every once in a while I hit that scar tissue and it stings like a bee.

I hope it is not about realizing, painfully, you’ve kept that voice inside yourself, locked away from even yourself. And you step back and see that your jailer has changed faces. You realize you’ve become your own jailer. Whatever it may be, time and again I rephrase - in this 'samasara' one has to be truthful to him/her self. So please talk to me, bitch @ me if you have to but do not keep it in you.

Hers; I share one of my favorite quote ever:

"It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." -Terry Pratchett



p/s when time permits read Small Gods by him.

4 comments:

  1. Sir, karuthu ellam nalla thaan sollareenga.. Aaana title konjam dubukka irukku, Isai Tsunami madhiri :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athaavathu, pesamal aval irupathu; Satham illamal kollum noi polathu. eg. leprosy ;) Nan kavi allava!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humm, tamizhle paarka notka keakka nalla irukku.. Aaana adhai appadiye Englishle translate panna kevalama irukku... Atleast neenga ninaichu ezhudhira ammani tamizh madhiri irundha OK thaan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ean?? En Aangila Soll Nadayil Enna Kutram Kandeer??

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲