after a while..posture

| Thursday, September 4, 2008
July 7th 2004, when I first started blogging I told myself I am going to write anything, everything and whatever that comes to my mind in an attempt "to be heard" by Jegan. Also, in a shallow, selfishl attitude hoping for admiration and affirmation; But over time I changed, came to realize that our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results. KARMA! Today as I look back/read my earlier posts, I realize that I have indeed changed but yet have not really "heard" my inner self. If I had "heard" maybe I would not have gone through what I did over the last six months.

I am still learning to better "hear" myself.. So, I have decided that I am willing to love again, willing to risk being loved, willing to bridge the gap of resentment and disappointment that seems to well up in so many .... “What the Hell! Bring it on! I’m ready to take a chance on love again. Ready to be a Fool for Love.” The above quote will be the moto for me for the times to come as you have to love to exist. And I do! I am goint to now find the Fool in myself and champion the Fool in my partner. For now, I take the road less traveled...to be me/blunt, I think most people give up before they even start but not Jegan! Thanks to my friends who were with me in the last six months and thanks for still being here for/with me..

1 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲