I've learned..

| Sunday, June 1, 2008
Yes, I've learned - that even when I think I have no more to give, when a friend cries out to me, I've/will find the strength to help. I've learned - that writing, as well as talking, can ease emotional pains. I've learned - that the paradigm we live in is not all that is offered to us. I've learned - that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being. I've learned - that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon. I've learned - that although the word "love" can have many different meanings, it loses value when overly used. I've learned - that it's hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people's feelings and standing up for what you believe.

Remember, learning is constant.. you have to be consistent: It is like - If you cut yourself every time you shave, because you only do it 3 or 4 times a year and are out of practice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲