Birthday Wishes to Mama & BrotheR

| Thursday, May 15, 2008

My brother turns 25 today. He's been along side me for as long as I can remember, all the way back to Atari and IBM PC 286 age! We grew up together playing/fighting/eating and every once in a thousand years studying. We've taken down the occasional egoistic fights between us, school bullies, and a few other which I am proud off. Even though he's better than me in pretty much every things we do together, there's nobody else I'd rather have on the other end, the winning end!
Happy Birthday!

My Uncle; one of my early guides made me open my eyes, and look around
to have finally found myself! I thank you for that and Wishing you a very Happy Birthday too :)

2 comments:

  1. mikka nanri . and i'll stay 25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to both.

    I thought your brother turned 25 last year.. is he like Tamil cinema heroines?! :P

    ReplyDelete

Next Prev
▲Top▲